1. Supervises other regular employees; duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel and recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
2. Teaches and enforces safety regulations at the work site.
3. Establishes security patrol priorities.
4. Assists Crime Prevention Officer in identifying high risk areas and initiates actions to reduce risk exposure.
5. Performs all duties of a Security Guard.
6. Reviews utilization and maintenance of security equipment.
7. Prepares daily and periodic reports to University officials regarding activities.
8. Takes predetermined action and renders first aid in emergencies such as accident, fire and illness.
9. Assists in development of security policy and procedures.
10. Communicates with service users about security needs and problems.
11. Maintains and recommends changes or improvements in the software recordkeeping system for security guard activities.
12. Orders, maintains and issues clothing and equipment
1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
1 - 4 Years
Other Bachelor Degree
Security OfficerArmy Security Incharge
Star Vision Placement
Star Vision Placement is Reckoned as a Reputed Hr & Placement Company,Provides Recruitment Solutions,Hr Placement Consultants,Staffing Solutions,Job .