Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics.
• Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives.
• Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals.
• Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
• Organise team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site. Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-4 years experience in EA and Administration.
• The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Effective communication skills, problem solving and leadership skills.
• Advance MS Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and softwares.
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation duties
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Good Communication Skill Personal assistant|
Star Vision Placement .
|About Company||A Client of Star Vision Placement .|
|Address||Shop no ----CFS--23,Nehru Palace,Tonk Road ,Jaipur .|