Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organise and maintain the office filing system
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• PA diploma or certification is a plus
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Outstanding organizational time management skills Executive Assistant|
Star Vision Placement .
|About Company||A Client of Star Vision Placement .|
|Address||Shop no ----CFS--23,Nehru Palace,Tonk Road ,Jaipur .|